(Photography by Bhawana Verma)
It was great fun working with photographer Bhawana Verma and super hairstylist Marcello Pedrozo of TOABH model management to do this look on uber-beautiful Moroccan model Sahar El Maataoui.
This is a beauty look with a bit of artsy touch to it and compliments the natural beauty of the model. I have used soft metallics to accentuate the eyes further more but seeing to that the colors are still softer and natural looking.
Here's the list of products I used. Do not forget to keep a tab on how to achieve this look on my sister blog by clicking HERE. (Coming soon)
- Guerlain Parure Aqua Foundation in Shade #32
- Oriflame The One Foundation in Natural Beige
- Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer #3
- Kryolan Ultra Foundation palette in Ivory and OB1
- MAC Pro Set Powder in Light Yellow
- MAC Powder blush in Emote
- Calvin Klein Blush in Foolish
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Pro Paint Pot in Layin' Low
- MAC pigment in Rose Gold
- MAC Powder eyeshadow in Soft Brown, All that Glitters and Smut
- Miss Claire One Stroke Eye liner pencil in Black
- Yves Rocher Lash Plumping Mascara in Black - Waterproof
- Rimmel London Brow Pencil in Medium Brown
- MAC Eye lash curler
- Bourjois Lip Pencil in Enjoleuse
- MAC Lipstick in Kinda Sexy + Velvet Teddy
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lipgloss in Dulce
Hope you liked the look. I shall update the look on my sister blog soon. Do keep reading and do not forget to comment and follow.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.