Nadya, the gorgeous model from Morocco wanted to look stunning in the most uber-natural makeup we could possibly do. Thence photographer Bhawana Verma shot her in a sunkissed flush and absolutely natural looking skin with all the makeup needed for photography makeup.
Lets have a look at the products used. You shall find the look details on my other blog. So lets see what all I have used to achieve this look.
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
- Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation
- Kryolan Ultra Foundation
- Kryolan Ultra Creme Compact Powder
- MAC Blush in Emote + Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Calvin Klein Blush in Foolish
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
- MAC Pro Paint Pot in Layin' Low
- Maybelline Dream Eyes pencil in Beige
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Essence Volumizing Mascara
- MAC Eye lash curler
- Kiehl's Lip Balm - Cranberry Flavour
- NYX Black Label lipstick in Dandy + Natural
Hope you liked the look. Do comment, share, follow and support.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.