It was such a pleasure and fun to do makeup for the engagement of this surreal beautiful girl Jnaeti (Ja-nay-ti) who happens to be one of the fastest friends of my friend and photographer Munjal Gandhi.
It was her engagement and she wanted to look fresh and glowing with a nicely done eye. So thats what we achieved after 45 mins. The hairstyling is done by Sanky Evrus. Lets see what products were used to achieve a beautiful look on this beautiful girl.
- Cetaphil Moisture Lotion
- Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer
- Guerlain Parure Aqua Foundation
- Christian Dior Flawless Perfecion Fusion Wear Foundation
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in place concealer
- Guerlain Les Violettes Loose Powder
- Kryolan Makeup Fixing Spray
- MAC Pro Blush in Cantaloupe
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
- Lancome Eclat Miracle
from SMASHBOX MASTER CLASS COLOR AND CONTOUR PALETTE #3
- Blush - Flush
- Eyeshadows in Sumatra, Nude, Black out, Slate, Sienna and Flirt
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Pro Paint Pot in Layin Low
- Miss Claire One Stroke Eye pencil in Blackest Black
- Smashbox Master class palette #3
- MAC Eyeshadows in All That Glitters, Cork, Expensive Pink
- MAC pigment in Vanilla and Reflects Bronze
- Essence Waterproof Mascara in Black
- MAC Eye Lash Curler
- Smashbox Slate eyeshadow for brows
- MAC Brow Gel
- Inglot Gel liner no.77
- Bourjois Lip Liner in Peche
- Kryolan Lip Stain in Gospel
- MAC Lipstick in Kinda Sexy
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Lip gloss in Dulce
I hope you liked the look. Do let me know in the comments.
For any inquiries on wedding makeup and other occasions, please contact on +91-8983088818
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.