Photography by Shardul Navare
Styling by Munjal Gandhi
Model - Karen Fleischmann from Switzerland
Makeup by Neeraj Navare for Beauty Traveller
Hair by Sanky Evrus
It was such fun shooting with the amazing dream team and one of my favorite models Karen Fleischmann. She is so beautiful, effervescent and has an amazing complexion thanks to her Philipino and European genes. Not only Karen is a thorough professional but she is also a beautiful person to talk to and to work with.
In this post I shall be posting the 1st look that we did for the photoshoot. This look encapsulates the 'true Karen' and is a complete no makeup look which of course does need a lot of makeup to achieve. The flesh tone colors and shades were used for creating a naturally enhanced complexion and we have done minimal editing and corrections as the shooting camera is very HD and can accentuate all the features in a dramatic way.
Lets see what products were used to achieve this look.....I shall be doing a look breakdown on my sister blog. Do keep reading..........................
- Baby Cleansing Wipes
- Cetaphil + Clinique Turnaround Revitalising oil
- Miss Claire Anti-Redness Face Primer
- L'Oreal Infallible Liquid Foundation 24H
- Kryolan Ultra Foundation used as concealer + Kryolan Derma D64
- Kryolan Derma Waterproof Setting Powder
- MAC Blush in Emote + Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Shiseido Multi Shade Enhancer in Summer Glow
- MAC Blush in Hipness
- MAC Paint Pot in Layin' Low
- MAC Eyeshadows in Smut and All that Glitters
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette - Backdoor, Blackout, Kinky and Freestyle - Hope I have got the names correctly.
- Miss Claire One Stroke Eye liner pencil
- Inglot Gel liner in Rose Gold
- MAC Eye lash curler
- Yves Rocher Lash Plumping Mascara
- Inglot brow powder for the brows
- Bourjois Lip Pencil in Enjoleuse
- NYX Black Label Lipstick in Beige + Natural
Hope you like the look. I shall be doing a detailed tutorial on my other blog soon. Do let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.