It was indeed fun working with my favorite photographer Munjal Gandhi, beautiful and effervescent model Danielle Pires from Brazil and my dear friend and talented hairstylist Sanky Evrus. The theme was really amazing and was for designer Natasha Davda who makes some of the most wearable surreal clothes and has a wonderful taste and great palette.
The theme of the shoot which was outdoor was 'daughter of the last VICEROY', I believe Lord Mountbatten. She's a young British girl who's raised by an Indian old lady and learns to dress up in a mixture of two worlds. She's delicate, vibrant and donnes a rosy complexion. Danielle fitted the story so well and can't wait to share the images when they are ready.
Meanwhile I am going to list the products that were used. The first look was Audrey Hepburn inspired and one of my favorites. Lets see what products were used................Most of the products are from drugstore and very affordable thence its for every beauty on a budget.
- Johnson and Johnson Baby wipes
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
- Miss Claire Hydrating Primer
- Oriflame The One Foundation in Natural Beige and Porcelain
- Kryolan Derma Foundation in D4 and D64
- Essence Translucent Loose Powder
- Rimmel Blush Trio in Summer Fever and Spring Flower
- BH cosmetics Special occasion palette
- MAC Powder blush in Emote
- Kryolan Interferenz Wheel
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint pot in Layin Low
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige
- BH cosmetics Special Occasion Palette
- BH cosmetics 88 Shimmer Palette
- Essence Waterproof Liquid Eye liner
- Miss Claire One Stroke Waterproof Eye liner pencil
- Essence Volumizing Mascara - I <3 black="" extreme="" in="" li="">
- PAC 213 False Lashes
- Shiseido Eye lash curler
- Maybelline Lip Balm
- Bourjois Lip pencil in Enjoleuse
- NYX cosmetics Xtreme Lip Color in Butter Nude
- Clarins Prodigy Lip color in Rosy Coral
I hope you liked the look. Shall be sharing the pictures and the look breakdown soon. Have a lovely day. Do let me know your feedback in the comments section.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.