Today I shall be sharing the first look we did with the palette and its a natural day wear kind of look that literally fits into all occasions. For details on the palette please click HERE (Till I do a full review of it in a while).
Model - Angelina of Purple Model Management
Photography - Munjal Gandhi
Makeup - Neeraj Navare
Hair - Mayura Panchal
Its a simple sophisticate day look that can be achieved by anyone. I love the way the model carried it and how simply brighter and better did she look. I shall be mentioning the Products used and emphasizing the eye makeup details, elaborately to save time and energy in as many ways as possible. I think its easier and better to concentrate on one feature until and unless its something relevant to speak about.
Lets do a how-to on achieving this look..................READ FURTHER.............
- Natio Brightening Moisturizer
- Sephora All in One Nourishing Oil
- Kryolan Derma color Palette D4
- Too Faced Prime and Poreless Finishing Powder
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Layin' Low
- Revlon Color Stay Eye liner Pencil in Brown
- Essence Cosmetics Long wearing eye pencil in Stay Alive
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Palette in MODERN RENAISSANCE
- MAC Eye lash Curler
- Smashbox Slate Grey eyeshadow for the brows
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss in Dainty
- I did use a fun palette today and the Modern Renaissance colors are simply amazing. If you love those beautiful reds and burgundies with raspberry pinks and crimsons and burnt oranges with a splash of shimmery and matte, neutral and transition colors, then this is a must have palette.
- Apparently its my palette of choice for Indian bridals as they do contain colors that would add a pop to the gorgeous outfits the girls wear these days.
- Modern Renaissance shades consist of butter smooth matte formulas that blend beautifully on the lids, even without an eyeshadow primer AND shimmery almost foiled effect eyeshadows that are stunning in pigmentation and really soft to touch. One has to have an extra precautionary measure while handling these shadows as they are smooth and the brush tends to pick up more product than usual. But that's not a complaint as I have always been light handed.
Lets see how to achieve these natural looking warm everyday eyes....
- I began by double priming the lid, just to ensure that the eyeshadows stay put and have a certain level of opacity to prevent any kind translucency of the lids.
- NYX Eyeshadow primer + MAC Pro Longwear Paint pot in Layin' low are my favourite combinations.
- With a fluffy crease brush, I dusted GOLDEN OCHRE on the eye lids from the lid to the crease and diffused it towards the brow bone. On the brow bone I applied a lighter TEMPERA to give natural highlights and bring the area forwards.
- Since the model Angelina is very fair, the transition color almost looked like her crease color. I mixed RAW SIENNA and BURNT ORANGE to create the necessary transition effect in the crease, using the brush provided in the palette. I also used RAW SIENNA to smoke out the lash line while filling it with a beige pencil.
- To bring a halo effect on the eyes, I applied PRIMAVERA on the centre of the lids as a spot light effect.
- The inner corners and the brow bone was further highlighted with VERMEER.
- Then I traced the upper lash line with a brown liner and then used a pencil brush to blend the line into the lashes while applying CYPRUS UMBER to slightly smoke it out.
Indeed the palette imparts bedazzling and beautiful eyes and its truly a must have.
Do you own this palette? What other products from Anastasia Beverly Hills, do you like? Do feel free to let me know in the comments. Do share, follow and subscribe.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions. The links provided are for reference and purchase without any benefit as an affiliate link. These links are of the products that I really love and have incorporated into my daily makeup activities.